ADMISSION TO CATIE’S GRADUATE PROGRAM
The Admission process is open all year round. It is best to start the process as early as possible, so that you can apply for scholarships, loans or other types of financial aid, if needed.
General admission requirements
- Hold a university bachelor’s degree or equivalent issued by a public or private university officially recognized in its country (for diplomas, specializations and master’s degrees) and academic master’s degrees for doctoral degrees.
- Fill out and send the Admissions application form for the program to which you wish to apply.
- Submit the required documents for each graduate program that you wish to pursue.
- Show that you have the financial support required to complete your studies.
- Pass the at-home Admission test (where the specific master’s program requires it).
Maestrías académicas Maestrías profesionales y virtuales Diplomados y especializaciones Doctorado en inglés Doctorado en español Intercambios y pasantías